GUIDELINES FOR RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION OF FACULTY MEMBERS
Establishing the Applicant Pool
- If there is a published deadline, only applications received by the published deadline will be accepted.
- Upon receipt of applications, the hiring department will mail the Affirmative Action Data Form (AAD Form) to all applicants. AAD Forms must
be mailed with a postage-paid return envelope, addressed to an Equal
Opportunity Liaison or his/her designee. Applicants will be asked to return the form within seven calendar days.
- The Equal Opportunity Liaison or his/her designee will extract from the AAD Forms and enter the required information on the Applicant Data Summary Form.
- The hiring department will log the applications and type the names of all
applicants on the Recruitment Worksheet.
- The Equal Opportunity Liaison or his/her designee will assess the
acceptability of the applicant pool and certify the pool acceptable when: