Instructions for Mid-Tenure Review Packet
Each candidate is responsible for compiling the materials for his or her application for mid-tenure packet, with the assistance of the college staff. Candidates must:
- Submit the mid-tenure review application in a 3-ring binder; do not place pages in plastic covers.
- Follow the format of the Tenure and Promotion Application. Applications that do not conform to the format of the sample should be returned to the candidate for correction.
- Use Arial Font & 10 Pitch Size.
- Include tabs for each section (Introduction; General Data; Assigned Duties; Teaching; Research; Service; External Reviews; Evaluations; Mid-Tenure Recommendation; Promotion Recommendation; and Amendments).
- Label inserted pages as a, b, c, etc. (e.g., 21a, 21b, 22a, 22b, 22c).
- Present supplemental materials (e.g., copies of books, monographs, articles, etc.) in a separate folder/binder.
Candidates should retain a copy of the Mid-Tenure Review Application for their files. At the end of the process, the Applications will be returned to the respective candidate’s.