College of Business
Opening Minds, Expanding Opportunities.
Retirement Planning Today
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a “successful retirement
- Help eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
Cost: $49/session including parking
April 25 and May 2
from 6:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. Register Here
April 20 and 27
from 9 a.m. – noon Register Here
Location: Saturday sessions held in Davis 105 and Thursday sessions in Davis 103.
Have you ever caught yourself thinking the following?
- "I know what my business is worth."
- "I'm too busy running the company."
- "That'll never happen to me."
- "There's plenty of time for that."
- "My business is my retirement."
- "You can't beat Uncle Sam."
Each of these six statements form modules that dramatize critical errors in planning and protecting a business and the impact on the owner's personal and financial future. Be Prepared. Avoid making mistakes that can cause your business to fail.
Cost: $25/session including parking
Date: TBD Register Here
For more information please call or email the College of Business at email@example.com or 727-873-4622