USFSP currently offers a certificate program in Leadership Management. In order to be admitted to this certificate program, students not currently enrolled in a USFSP graduate program must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their last 60 semester credit hours from an accredited college or university. Students currently enrolled in other graduate programs at USFSP are automatically eligible for the certificate program upon the approval of their graduate advisor.
After successfully completing the MBA Essentials online module in Management, students in the program have their choice of completing any three (3) of the courses listed below. All courses listed are three (3) credit hours for a total of nine (9) credits.
1. GEB 6930: Social Issues in Management (offered alternate Spring 2012)
2. MAN 6601 International Management (Online Spring 2012)
3. MAN 6289 Organizational Change and Development (TBD)
4. GEB 6930 Leadership and Corporate Accountability (Summer & Fall)
5. MAN 6107 Leadership Perspective (Fall 2011)
6. GEB 6930 Managing Business Sustainability (Online Summer 2012)
Requirements for Completion of Certificate Program
1. An overall GPA of at least 3.00 in the 3 courses
2. A minimum grade of C+ or better in each course
3. Completion of program within three years of initial semester of enrollment
Certificate students may transfer a maximum of two certificate courses into the MBA program, with the condition that the student has earned a minimum grade of B in both courses.