|Prospective Students Our Students Visitors Faculty & Staff Alumni & Parents USF System|
Records and Registration
This web page is maintained by Page Editor:
Hot Topics -
1. Continuing students may change home campus designation online by clicking HERE. Students are reminded that all change of campus requests must be processed by the fifth (5th) day of classes in the semester.
2. REPLACEMENT/DUPLICATE DIPLOMA REQUESTS: Effective September 16, 2008, the cost for requesting replacement/duplicate diplomas is $10.00. Access the diploma request form by clicking HERE.
3. RELEASE OF STUDENT INFORMATION. Pursuant to requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the following types of information, designated by law as directory information, may be released via official media of USF St. Petersburg (according to USF St. Petersburg policy):
Student name, local and permanent addresses, telephone listing, major field of study, participation in officially recognized activities and sports, weight and height of members of athletic teams, dates of attendance, degrees and awards received, full- and part-time status, and the most recent previous educational agency or institution attended, and other similar information.
The University Directory, published annually by the University, contains only the following information: student name, local and permanent address, telephone listing, classification, and major field of study. The Directory and other listings of directory information are circulated in the course of University business and, therefore, are accessible to the public, as well as to students, faculty, and staff.
Students must inform the USF St. Petersburg Office of Records and Registration in writing (forms available for that purpose), if they wish directory information to be withheld. Such requests must be received within the first two (2) weeks of the semester and will remain in effect until the student has not been enrolled at USF for three (3) consecutive terms. Notification to the University of refusal to permit release of directory information via the University Directory must be received no later than the end of the first week of classes in the Fall Semester.
4. AUDIT POLICY. Students may register or add courses for audit (no credit or grade earned) ONLY DURING THE FIRST FIVE DAYS OF CLASSES IN THE TERM (On Site Only). Students are required to get an Audit Form and a date stamped permit from the college/department on the campus where the course is being offered. IN-STATE fees are assessed for all audit courses. Access the course audit form by clicking HERE.
5. ORDER TRANSCRIPTS ON-LINE. Current students
may now order their official USF academic transcripts on-line
via the MyUSF web application. Use your USF NetID and password, then OASIS link to bypass the traditional
request process (i.e. obtaining a request form, filling it
out, mailing it in or hand-delivering it!) The features included
allow you to pay the $10.00 per copy fee by credit card, specify
your transcript destination, and control when your transcript
is printed (e.g. next day or after current term grades, etc.),
and track the status of your orders. Once
you have logged in, go to student, student records and transcripts and follow