FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When does the term start?
Term start dates can be viewed in the Academic Calendar - (USFSP).
- How do I change USF institutions?
If you are a new USF student, submit the multi-purpose Application Update Form to the Office of Admissions and Outreach.
If you are a continuing USF student (second or subsequent term), you can complete the Change of Campus smart form online. Please note that your major must be offered at your new USF institution.
- Why was I dropped for first day non-attendance?
Students may be dropped for first day non-attendance for one of the following reasons:
- Actually did not attend the class
Arrived at class after the roll was taken
Did not respond during roll call
Instructor inadvertently circled the student’s name
- How do I find my “U” number?
The following steps will assist you in finding your “U” number:
- LOGIN TO OASIS
- SELECT STUDENT AND FINANCIAL AID
- SELECT REGISTRATION THEN REGISTRATION STATUS
- YOUR “U” NUMBER CAN BE FOUND IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PAGE
- What are your office hours?
The Office of Records and Registration is open 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday Friday, excluding holidays.
- What should I do if I forgot my OASIS PIN?
OASIS locks you out after three unsuccessful login attempts. After your first unsuccessful attempt:
- Re-enter your User ID > Click Forgot Pin?
- After correctly answering your test question, Submit Answer. Your PIN has now been reset to your birth day in MMDDYY format. You will be directed to create a new PIN.
- For additional assistance, contact the Office of Records and registration at (727) 873-4645.